Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Today is something unexpected. It has been so long since I've touched you. I'm sorry. I've been busy. I've been lazy. My eye is swollen shut. Black and blue splendor emerges from now now slit right eyes. What happens when all is lost? I'm thinking specifically about endings. In 2004 I lost my grandmother and I got a divorce. It is 2012. 
How does one leave a life? What happens when the cup runneth empty? This is an experiment in the leaving. Tomorrow I shall change my mind. What shall I say?
So many questions remain to be answered. It is 3 AM and for once the house is still, while everything inside me shakes, quivers--unravels. This is something.  This is nothing. This is something. This is  ordinary. This happens every second. What can I say? 



I called the police and they came.

No comments:

Post a Comment